Pics for Father's Day


Everything's a Go.

My daughter gave me a collection of her photographs for Father's Day today. She sometimes takes the "teenage angst" mask off long enough to be thoughtful, conversant, and humorous. I'm proud of her.

A friend in the pool.

Her talents include: softball, tennis, photography, drawing, painting, and she's great with all sorts of technology. Her friends often phone her if they are stuck on how to do something in mySpace or with other computer software problems. She helps them out. I keep trying to tell her that, if she works at it, she can turn that knowledge and support ability into cash some day. I think she stops listening to me after the word "work".

Anyway, her gift was very much appreciated by me. She has a real eye for things. She is the best thing I ever did in my life.

Daisies in our front yard.

Comments

nice photo, u r greet photogapher

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Chatterley's Lover: An Intensely Sexy Read

A Summary of Money, Power, and Wall Street

A Summary of United States of Secrets