Daises of Our Field

These are photos of the land between my house and the road where we have wild daises growing.  In February and March I walk my fields to find the daises.  Thanks to the precision of my Gravely mower, I miss almost all of them.  The few I fail to miss are noted and I don't mow them in April.  The result in May is a fullness of rich, open-spaced daises of the field. 

Looking south from the northern corner of our property along the road.
Another angle of our lower field.  Notice a few more daises in the distance.

Part of our front yard looking south.

Front yard looking east toward our house.

Front yard looking north back toward the lower field which is hidden by the trees lining our driveway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Chatterley's Lover: An Intensely Sexy Read

A Summary of Money, Power, and Wall Street

A Summary of United States of Secrets