Supermoon Set


I snapped these shots of the Full Moon setting this morning just before I left for work.  I have seen many Moonsets through the years here.  I blogged about one on Thanksgiving Day 2015.  It was a bone chilling 12 degrees as I stood on my front porch facing west.  The cold weather will be with us all week.  It is part of a huge Arctic Blast that is hammering much of the U.S. today.  This was a Supermoon, glorious to behold.  January 31 will bring us a Blue Moon, Blood Moon combination, the first one of those in 150 years.  Incredibly, it will be the second Supermoon of January 2018.  Will this year be as extraordinary as this lunar cycle? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Chatterley's Lover: An Intensely Sexy Read

A Summary of Money, Power, and Wall Street

A Summary of United States of Secrets