Wisteria Being

There's a space in my woods that smells very sweet this time of year. For several years after we first bought this property we did battle with wisteria. It was covering part of our forest alive. Totally out of control. Now, it keeps coming back - though it is much more subdued - and it blooms so sweetly in the very early spring. Bees have returned over the last two weeks in great numbers.


I can recollect on the unique aroma, a thick sweetness pervading the air. It takes me back to the same smells of my youth and early music of Dan Fogelberg, how I listened to his Wisteria.

Our tulips are blooming.

Jennifer recently took an outstanding close-up of one of our better tulips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Chatterley's Lover: An Intensely Sexy Read

A Summary of Money, Power, and Wall Street

A Summary of United States of Secrets