(Part of) A Super Blue Blood Moon

Well, the Super Blue Blood Moon was not so "super" at my house this morning.  I was hoping for clear skies but there was haze overall and clouds along the western horizon for the Moonset.  So all I caught was this partial Moon before it went down and I had to leave for work.  I didn't get to see the "blood" Moon at all as that occurred after the Moon tracked further west.  It was cold and still and quiet; very peaceful in my front yard.  That's my personal experience of this event, which has not happened in these parts in over 150 years.  Sometimes you get to see the spectacular - and sometimes you just have to catch it on the reruns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Chatterley's Lover: An Intensely Sexy Read

A Summary of Money, Power, and Wall Street

A Summary of United States of Secrets